Most common time for Orthodontic Treatment
Adult Orthodontic Treatment in Plano, TX
Adults need braces too! It’s never too late to get the smile you’ve always wanted, or address tooth and bite alignment issues. “I wish I’d done this sooner!” is the comment we hear most often from adults after completing their orthodontic treatment. The benefits of orthodontic treatment for adults are many:
- Improved smile and appearance
- Increased confidence; no more hiding your smile!
- Reduced tooth wear from mis-aligned teeth
- Improved oral hygiene as it’s easy to brush and floss aligned teeth
- Improved peridontal (gum) health
- Positive impact on bone loss
- Improvement of TMJ disorders and their related symptoms such as headaches
Issa Orthodontics has numerous options for adult orthodontics including self-ligating metal braces, self-ligating clear braces, braces hidden behind the teeth, and Invisalign aligners. We can find a solution to fit your look and your lifestyle! With the use of the SureSmile Technology, your treatment can be completed faster than ever before. Dr. Issa or Dr. Rayburn will discuss each option with you so that together we can select the best option. Orthodontics can change your life, no matter how old or young you are!